We have 24 hours in a day – Hello M. Obvious.
You don’t realize how much time you have until you transform your day into blocks instead of going through your day like a bulldozer and doing as much as you can. “Work smart,” they say, well in personal experience, it is easier said than done, however, there is an hour division system that seems quite fine to me and after trying it out, as allowed me to do more and to be more.
- 9 hours of work. If you give 9 hours of work every day, it means you’ve spent 63 hours in your week working. Understand the word “work”. For some of us it is studying and a part-time job, for others it is a full-time job while some are already reaching for their dreams. “Work” means that one thing you have to do in order to either move forward or to maintain a certain quality of life. As for myself, I consider laundry work, but I am me, so you shall do as you please.
- 7 to 8 hours of sleep, I am fully aware they say 8 hours. Indeed, you might be less tired if you follow these pieces of advice and get your beauty sleep, however, if you want my opinion, I’d rather spend a little more time in a bubble bath instead of sleeping – but that’s my sense of personal priorities.
- 2 hours of exercise. Walk, run, train, dance – understand your body needs to move.
- 3 hours on your dreams. On working on yourself, projects, dreams. Take a class, read books, launch a blog, write a book, take pictures, work on your media platforms.
- 2-3 hours left, to watch a movie, have a bath, see friends, the ones you love, have time for yourself and do nothing, have an extra hour of sleep – you choose.
If being honest, I am not there yet, you might as well be, but I know I am not, but I mean, isn’t good to have a plan, now you just have to do. If you are not there, you’re almost there, closer every day, don’t worry.